*THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND NO APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED
YET. PLEASE CHECK BACK WEEK OF 5/24/21
*Registration for 2021-2022 is now open! For ALL NEW and RETURNING students:
New Registration Process for 2021-22 School Year
*Applications can be completed online
Please click here for online registration
- When you apply online, you will need to upload the required documents; if you are unable to do so, you will need to email them to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail them in separately to ELC at this address:
Early Learning Center
257 Mountain Ave
Malden, MA. 02148
*Students must be Malden residents, at least 3 years of age, and fully toilet trained to attend ELC.
In order to complete your online application, you will need the following documentation:
- A copy student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s most recent physical exam with immunizations, TB status, and lead test with date and result.
- Proof of Residency (acceptable documentation click here)
- There will be a $100 non-refundable registration fee payable online.
- Ongoing tuition will also be paid online
Any questions feel free to contact the office at 781-397-7025 ext. 0. *DUE TO SCHOOL CLOSURES AT PRESENT TIME, please email Caroline or Grace at: email@example.com
School Day Information
Half-Day Sessions: Children attending half-day sessions have daily snack time during both morning and afternoon sessions. Milk is available for purchase for 0.50. (price subject to change).
Full-Day Sessions: Children who attend full-day classes will have a designated lunch period and a snack time. Please send in a healthy snack and drink. Lunches/drinks can be brought from home or purchased in school for $2.55 (price subject to change). Monthly menus will be sent home so that you will be aware of what hot and cold meals are available for a particular day.
Hours of Operation:
The ELC Main Office is open Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. – 2:45 P.M.
The ELC follows the Malden Public Schools’ K-8 school calendar, including Early Release days, school vacations, holidays, Teacher Professional Development days, and snow days.
*Tours of the ELC are not available at this time
Income eligible children are entitled to a free. or reduced milk and/or lunch. Forms will be sent home for you to complete. Regardless of eligibility, all families need to fill out the form and return as soon as possible.
We will be talking to the children throughout the year about healthy and nutritious foods. We ask that you reinforce good eating practice by sending your child into school with a healthy snack and/or lunch.
Please send in a change of clothes for your child to keep at school. If your child attends the full-day session please send in a small blanket and pillow for rest time