MALDEN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
EARLY LEARNING CENTER
BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION FORM, PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION.
- Your child will be accepted when they turn three years of age and are toilet trained.
- All our preschool classes are integrated with three, four and five-year–old typically developing and with special education needs.
- There is a maximum of 15 children to one teacher and one or two paraprofessionals per class.
- Our programs include: half day sessions A.M. (three hours) P.M.(two hours and thirty minutes) with a choice of mornings or afternoons; full day sessions (six hours) with additional programs for before and after school.
- You may choose either two days (Tuesday & Thursday), three days (Monday, Wednesday & Friday), or five days per week depending on availability.
- Registration is on a ‘first come first serve’ basis with pre-registration preference given to children and their siblings currently in our program.
- All registrations taken during registration are numbered and will be processed in that order.
- Families in need of EEC financial assistance will need to have their family information placed on the centralized waiting list. Please read the eligibility requirements.
- The Early Learning Center office requires 4 weeks written notice if you must withdraw your child from the program. You are responsible for paying all of your tuition cost until you notify the office of your child’s withdrawal date. You will sign a tuition contract stating that you understand our tuition policy. Please read it carefully. (Please note tuition prices are subject to change.)
- Once your child is registered there will be a $25.00 administrative fee for all changes made to your child’s schedule.
- Packets of information indicating your child’s teacher and the session he/she will attend will be sent to you during the summer months. Applications will not be processed until all required documents have been received.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OUR OFFICE AT 781-397-7025.