MALDEN PUBLIC SCHOOLS EARLY LEARNING CENTER
257 Mountain Ave
Malden, MA 02148
BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION FORMS PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION.
ALL STUDENTS MUST BE MALDEN RESIDENTS
- Your child will be accepted when they turn three years of age and are fully toilet trained.
- There is a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee for all new & returning students. All registration fees must be paid online.
- A birth certificate and updated physical exam with immunizations will be required. All documents can either be uploaded or mailed to the ELC.
- MPS requires proof of residency; please see the guidelines: Verification of Residency on the Parent Information Center page or by clicking here.
- All preschool classes are integrated with three, four and five-year old students that are typically developing and students that have special education needs.
- There is a maximum of 15 students to one teacher and one or two paraprofessionals per class.
- Our program will be half day sessions in the morning (3 hours), afternoon (two hours & thirty minutes) & full day classes (six hours).
- You may choose either two days (Tuesday & Thursday), three days (Monday, Wednesday or Friday),or 5 days per week depending on availability.
- Registration is on a “first come first serve” basis with pre-registration preference given to students and their siblings currently in the program.
- All New Applications taken during registration are numbered and will be processed in that order.
- Packets of information indicating your child’s teacher and the session he/she will attend will be sent out during the summer months. Applications will not be processed until all documents are received. If you can’t upload these documents please mail them to the school at Early Learning Center 257 Mountain Ave, Malden, Ma 02148. They can also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- MPS Early Learning Center requires 4 weeks written notice if you withdraw your child from the program. You are responsible for paying all of the tuition cost. You will be asked to sign a tuition contract stating that you understand our tuition policy. If you withdraw and return during the school year a $150.00 re-registration fee will be charged if there is availability. May & June 2022 re-registration is not an option.
- Once your child is registered there will be a $25.00 administrative fee for all changes made to your child’s schedule.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact the office staff if you have any questions. The office phone number is 781-397-7025 ext.0 or you may email the administrative assistants at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- If your child is placed on a wait-list due to limited space, we will notify you when a slot is available.