MHS Athletic Information
As of June 21, 2021 through August 21, 2021 – Parents and Athletes should log onto: https://malden-ma.finalforms.com/dashboard
– set up an account and fill out paperwork for sport
Final Forms is OPEN for WINTER 2023 Season registration
WINTER 2023 Sports Tryouts
Basketball Boys: Varsity and Junior Varsity – Monday, November 27th – Wednesday, November 29th – MHS-Finn Gym TIME: 3-5 PM
Basketball Boys: Freshmen – Monday, November 27th – Wednesday, November 29th – Ferryway School Gym TIME: 4-6 PM
Basketball Girls: FR&JV (For: FR&SO)-Monday, November 27th-Wednesday, November 29th – Beebe School Gym TIME: 3:30-5:30 PM
Basketball Girls: Varsity (For: JR&SR)-Monday, November 27th-Wednesday, November 29th – MHS-Finn Gym TIME: 5-7 PM
WINTER Cheer: Monday, November 27th-Wednesday, November 29th – MHS Gymnastics Room TIME: 5-6:30 PM
Gymnastics: Monday, November 27th-Wednesday, November 29th – MHS Gymnastics Room TIME: 3:15-4:45 PM
Ice Hockey CoOp Boys: TBD
Ice Hockey CoOp Girls: Monday, November 27th-LoConti Rink-97 Locust Street, Medford TIME: 5-6 PM
Ice Hockey CoOp Girls: Tuesday, November 28th-LoConti Rink-97 Locust Street, Medford TIME: 4-5 PM
Swim: Monday, November 27th-Friday, December 1st – MHS-Pool TIME: 2:45-5:00 PM
Indoor Track Boys/Girls: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 – Information Meeting – Cafe B TIME: 3:00 PM
Indoor Track Boys/Girls: Monday, November 27th-Friday, December 1st – Salemwood School TIME: 3-5 PM
Wrestling: Monday, November 27th-Thursday, December 7th – MHS-Wrestling Room TIME: 3:30-5:oo PM
MPS Athletic Information
Teen Medical Center FREE Sports Physicals
Please check with the Administration Assistant in the Athletic Office – H101
A signed MIAA Recommended Sports Candidate Medical Questionnaire Form and a signed Consent for Treatment Form by parent/guardian is required.
All candidates for athletics must meet the following requirements prior to attending any tryout or practice sessions:
- Complete forms on www.FinalForms.com including an up to date Physical, which can be up loaded on www.FinalForms.com. Both Parent and Student need to set up an account.
- Be less than 19 years of age on or before September 1 of that year for varsity or be less than 16 years of age on or before September 1 for freshman
- Be academically eligible. FALL: Determined by Final Grades previous year and 1st Quarter Grades / WINTER: Determined by 1st and 2nd Quarter Grades / SPRING: Determined by 2nd and 3rd Quarter Grades.
- If a transfer student, needs to see the Athletic Director
If you owe a uniform/equipment you will not be eligible to tryout or play a sport until the uniform/equipment is returned.
If you owe uniform/equipment your name will be given to your House Principal and graduation materials will be on hold.
If you were on MEDICAL you will not be signed off until you have been cleared (Doctor’s Note/Cleared by Jenn the Trainer or the School Nurses)
Malden High School Athletic Facilities
Order Athletic Apparel