MHS Athletic Information
As of June 21, 2021 through August 21, 2021 – Parents and Athletes should log onto: https://malden-ma.finalforms.com/dashboard
– set up an account and fill out paperwork for sport
SPRING 2023 SPORTS
Final Forms will open registration for the SPRING 2023 Season sometime after February 17th
MPS Athletic Information
Sports Medicine Emergency Action Plan___
Managing the care of students suspected of Athletic Concussions
The new Teen Medical Center next to the nurses’ office will do FREE sports physicals
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM – 12 Noon
Please have MIAA Recommended Sports Candidate Medical Questionnaire Form completed and signed also Consent for Treatment Form signed by parent/guardian.
Consent for Treatment in the Starr Wellness Center
All candidates for athletics must meet the following requirements prior to attending any tryout or practice sessions:
- Complete forms on www.FinalForms.com including an up to date Physical, which can be up loaded on www.FinalForms.com. Both Parent and Student need to set up an account.
- Be less than 19 years of age on or before September 1 of that year for varsity or be less than 16 years of age on or before September 1 for freshman
- Be academically eligible. FALL: Determined by Final Grades previous year and 1st Quarter Grades / WINTER: Determined by 1st and 2nd Quarter Grades / SPRING: Determined by 2nd and 3rd Quarter Grades.
- If a transfer student, needs to see the Athletic Director
If you owe a uniform/equipment you will not be eligible to tryout or play a sport until the uniform/equipment is returned.
If you owe uniform/equipment your name will be given to your House Principal and graduation materials will be on hold.
If you were on MEDICAL you will not be signed off until you have been cleared (Doctor’s Note/Cleared by Jenn the Trainer or the School Nurses)
Malden High School Athletic Facilities
Sports Facilities Practice Location Try-Outs
Order Athletic Apparel
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!