MHS Athletic Information
As of August 2020 – Parents and Athletes should log onto: www.FinalForms.com
– set up an account and fill out paperwork for sport
MPS Athletic Information
The Starr Center in the Malden High School’s nurses office will do FREE sports physicals
Monday Hours: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Wednesday Hours: 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Please have MIAA Recommended Sports Candidate Medical Questionnaire Form completed and signed also Consent for Treatment Form signed by parent/guardian.
All candidates for athletics must meet the following requirements prior to attending any tryout or practice sessions:
- Complete forms on www.FinalForms.com including an up to date Physical, which can be up loaded on www.FinalForms.com. Both Parent and Student need to set up an account.
- Be less than 19 years of age on or before September 1 of that year for varsity or be less than 16 years of age on or before September 1 for freshman
- Be academically eligible. FALL: Determined by Final Grades previous year and 1st Quarter Grades / WINTER: Determined by 1st and 2nd Quarter Grades / SPRING: Determined by 2nd and 3rd Quarter Grades.
- If a transfer student, needs to see the Athletic Director
If you owe a uniform/equipment you will not be eligible to tryout or play a sport until the uniform/equipment is returned.
If you were on MEDICAL you will not be signed off until you have been cleared (Doctor’s Note/Cleared by Jenn the Trainer or the School Nurses)
Malden High School Athletic Facilities
Order Athletic Apparel