MHS Athletic Information
As of August 2020 – Parents and Athletes should log onto: www.FinalForms.com
– set up an account and fill out paperwork for sports
MPS Athletic Information
Appendix Forms and Concussion Form
The Starr Center in the Malden High School’s nurses office will do FREE sports physicals
Monday Hours: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Wednesday Hours: 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Please have MIAA Recommended Sports Candidate Medical Questionnaire Form completed and signed also Consent for Treatment Form signed by parent/guardian.
All candidates for athletics must meet the following requirements prior to attending any tryout or practice sessions:
- Complete forms on www.FinalForms.com including an up to date Physical, which can be up loaded on www.FinalForms.com. Both Parent and Student need to set up an account.
- Be less than 19 years of age on or before September 1 of that year for varsity or be less than 16 years of age on or before September 1 for freshman
- Be academically eligible. FALL: Determined by Final Grades previous year and 1st Quarter Grades / WINTER: Determined by 1st and 2nd Quarter Grades / SPRING: Determined by 2nd and 3rd Quarter Grades.
- If a transfer student, needs to see the Athletic Director
If you owe a uniform/equipment you will not be eligible to tryout or play a sport until the uniform/equipment is returned.
If you were on MEDICAL you will not be signed off until you have been cleared (Doctor’s Note/Cleared by Jenn the Trainer or the School Nurses)
Malden High School Athletic Facilities
Order Athletic Apparel