The law requires that all school employees submit to national fingerprint-based criminal background checks, in addition to state CORI checks.
- You may schedule your fingerprinting appointment online at: http://www.identogo.com/FP/Massachusetts.aspx (or by phone at 866-349-8130).
- Click the Online Scheduling
- You will be required to provide Malden Public Schools ESE Organization Code 01650000
- The fee associated with fingerprinting is $55 for licensed educators and $35 for all other school personnel. Online payment options include credit cards and e-Checks.
- Upon completion of your registration, you will receive a Registration Confirmation Number which must be brought to your fingerprinting appointment.
- You are also required to bring an acceptable form of identification to your appointment.
Fingerprints will not be taken without acceptable identification presented at your fingerprinting appointment. A valid, unexpired driver’s license from any US state or territory is acceptable. Alternate forms of acceptable identification are listed in the Registration Guide.
At the conclusion or your appointment, you will be provided with a fingerprint receipt. A copy of this receipt must be returned to the Office of Human Resources, in order to confirm that fingerprints were captured. Please email the receipt to email@example.com .